Membership in Acts Fellowship International may not be for everyone. However, if you think it is, there are two different types of membership-License/Ordination and Acts Kingdom Builders.
“You never get more out of something than you put into it.” The only way to get the full benefits of A.F.I. is to be an active participant in all that it offers. Some of the benefits are:
- Fellowshipping with ministers of like faith.
- Monthly e-letter & newsletter filled with encouragement
- Licensing and Ordination to those who are in the five fold ministry.
- Monthly contact from your Regional Director for encouragement and support.
- A.F.I. meetings filled with information, revelation, and impartation from the Holy Spirit to enable you to fulfill your ministry.
- A very present help in time of trouble or natural disaster.
- Godly counsel and answers from ministers that are proven in their calling.
- You and your ministry are prayed for on a daily basis.
- A network of ministers are Christian workers that have pledged to help one another accomplish their ministries through love and deed.
- Live your personal life and conduct your ministry above reproach.
- Conduct yourselves in an attitude of humility and unselfishness.
- Do not sit in judgment on those who fall, but be quick to help restore them.
- Be committed to the vision and help fulfill it.
- Regularly attend A.F.I. functions along with your spouse.
- Encourage and pray for A.F.I. members and staff.
- Maintain a relationship with your director.
Acts Fellowship International may not be for everyone. It is only for those who desire to work together as a team for the advancement of the Kingdom of God. They must also agree with the Statement of Faith and the Vision of A.F.I. There are two different types of membership. You can become a member through ACTS Kingdom Builders or through our ministerial licensing or ordination organization.
This is for those who desire to donate their God-given talents and labors to construct and renovate church, ministry, offices, and centers.
This is for those who are called to the five fold ministry and desire credentials with a God and government approved organization.
Application & Other Information
All the files you will need for ACTS Kingdom Builder or for Ordination and Licensing can be found in the following packets. Each packet contains all the forms you will need. They are in PDF format and compressed in .zip files.
Online Digital Application
If you would like to fill out a digital application and email it back to our office, you can find out more information and download the packet at this link.
If you are a current AFI member and would like to renew your AFI Application, you can do so by following the link below.